We have a strong belief that excellent urological care is best delivered by a team of complementary specialists, supported by a dedicated and caring team of nursing and administrative staff.
Our Nursing Staff
The Urology Partnership has a team of 3 specialist urology nurses, a specialist health care assistant, and a specialist physiotherapist.
Our Consultant Urological Surgeons work alongside our experienced team of Nurses to deliver the following urological investigations:
- All out-patient consultations
- Urinary flow assessment & Post micturition bladder volume scan assessment
- Urine analysis & Urine microscopy and culture
- Blood tests (incl. PSA, PCA)
- Urine Cytology / NMP 22
- 24 hour urine collections for stone formers
- Ultrasound Scanning by Consultant Uro-Radiologist
- Flexible Cystoscopy & endoscopic stent removal
- Trial Without Catheter, TWOC
- Intermittent self catheterisation, ISC and other catheter related problems
- Intravesical Bladder Instillations (BCG, Mitomycin, iAluril, Cystistat)
- Vasectomies & other local anaesthetic procedures
- Targeted TRUS & Prostatic Biopsies (after multiparametric MRI scanning)
- Intravesical Botox injections for Detrusor Overactivity
- Urodynamic Bladder Studies
Many of these tests can be performed on the same day as the initial consultation.
Our Administration Team
We also have a practice manager, two highly experienced medical secretaries and two receptionists, as well as a highly experienced billing / finance team on hand to guide you through the nuances of medical insurance.
More Patient Information
NEED A LITTLE MORE HELP?
Our team of nurses and support staff can help answer your questions or assist with arranging your appointment.